Have you seen it yet?

I now have a website too! Yay! - I know sometimes people refer to a blog as a website, but maybe I am still stuck in my old ways and I be...

The OtherWorld: Book One: The Book of Eudemon




Up, up and away, high above the clouds in a place called Strangely, there is a little crooked house. Before Gorgon was banished to The OtherWorld, she vowed that each generation of girls who lived in the crooked house would become stronger and stronger, until the arrival of four sisters. After Chris sends Emily The Book of Eudemon and they read the inscription embedded in the leather cover of the large, heavy book they all feel a sense of foreboding. When a demon attacks them to steal their powers, they discover they are the protectors of the innocent, but only if they work together.

Supernatural Fiction / Short Story Series

This is Book One in a series of short stories available to read for free with a Kindle Unlimited Subscription until March 2018.