Let me tell you a story of William the Damned, a vampire pirate


At last! It feels as if this has been a long time coming and today I feel so very accomplished 💗 I've just finished uploading the audio files for William the Damned: A Vampire Pirate and hopefully soon, the audio book will be available for download from audio-book-places all over the web.




I was umming and aahing whether I should change the cover for the audio book, but then, in 2010, Tahnĕ had created such an amazing cover for William, and I would never find anything as beautiful (to me) and so fitting. In my mind's eye William looks just like the guy on the cover.

Eileen send me the files for both William the Damned: A Vampire Pirate & The Vampire Pirate's Daughter all at once, and so now I'm off to indulge in some chocolate biscuits, a cup of coffee and to listen to her soothing Irish accent. The audio files for The Vampire Pirate's Daughter should be uploaded by this weekend.

Listen to a sample of William the Damned: A Vampire Pirate





Links to audio book will follow soon.

In case you forgot: The ebook editions of both William the Damned: A Vampire 
Pirate & The Vampire Pirate's Daughter are free for the month of March 2017.



Popular posts from this blog

Did you miss getting The Vampire Pirate's Daughter for free?

The OtherWorld 5 Book Giveaway

Missinglettr