Read GUARDIAN ANGEL for free



Get your copy today: GUARDIAN ANGEL on INKITT (100 free copies)


♥♥♥♥♥

Guardian Angel was inspired by a cover my cover designer made for FORNEVER. It did not match Fornever at all, but it did inspire me to write GUARDIAN ANGEL





Even though I absolutely love this cover, readers were getting confused by it - thinking it was a little more 'romantic' than it actually is - seeing as it is a clean, wholesome romance.


♥♥♥♥♥

Every accident Taylor had in the first five years of her life was actually inspired by true events which happened to my daughter and often times I wondered whether she had a Guardian Angel who protected her through every stitch and every broken bone. The story was going to end when Taylor recognises Daimhin, but the 'powers who are' did not want me to end the story with (SPOILER ALERT) someone dying and so I had to add the additional chapters at the end when Guardian Angel becomes more reincarnation fiction rather than paranormal fiction



BE BOLD AND SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
Want to leave a comment? Use the social share buttons at the bottom of each post & remember to tag me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Pirate Saga: The Vampire Pirate's Daughter

Brand New: The Girl in Room Thirteen

When we Love: Chapter Five