Have you seen it yet?

I now have a website too! Yay! - I know sometimes people refer to a blog as a website, but maybe I am still stuck in my old ways and I be...

Special Announcement

I know some of you are anxious to continue reading ForNever, and I am happy to announce Book Two in the series will be available on:



1 October 2017


We've decided to finish the entire series first before the second book is published, otherwise I get lazy and do all sorts of other things, like Facebooking, which means everyone would have to wait another half a decade for the third book :P

If you haven't read ForNever (Book One) yet (why not?) there are 100 free copies only over here.

The new covers are done - so now they match and (at last) they look like a series. 

Hands up! 

Who would like to see these on a bookshelf in their room? 

What do you think?