When it gets hard

And I wake up to a beautiful Sunday morning, all my troubles fade with my dreams just like the darkness of night. 



and although, I know Sunday's are for going to church, why go to a stark building when I could go out and see all the wondrous gifts God has given to me.


So it came to be, when we decided to go for a drive on a glorious day in May this year.



We (by accident) discovered the Causeway Coastal Route and I was astounded how utterly breathtaking the scenery is. How did I not see it before?



The horizon is so far, the sky so big. We saw mountains and waterfalls, cows and sheep. Large fields of Rapeseed Oil with its yellow flowers as far as the eye can see.



In Portstewart, we saw divers jump from the cliffs and into the water below. It reminded me a little of the Twilight books. It looked like a fun thing to do, but me with my fear of height would have to be pushed :o)



I always knew Ireland is a beautiful place, but with the long, dark winters, I sometimes forget.


Want to leave a comment? Use the social share buttons at the bottom of each post & remember to tag me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Pirate Saga: The Vampire Virus

Hartman House by A.L. Wright