What readers are saying about: ForNever




What readers are saying:

Heather has lost her faith in love when her parents divorce, then she meets Keiran and Jayden, brothers that want to romance her. They have a lot to try to make up for in her mind, since she is sure that love doesn't exist. What Heather doesn't know in the beginning is this is not the first time this trio has meet and done with dance. Long ago in Salem, the trio was cursed by a witch and they repeat history over and over, forcing Heather to choose between the brothers, and when she chooses wrong, she dies and is reborn. ForNever is a complex title in that it talks about Heather's belief that love never lasts and that they have been forced to repeat history over and over. Author Lynette Ferreira has developed a story that pulls you in, embraces the present and the past, and has you turning pages and reading until the end. ForNever is actually listed as Volume One, meaning that there is a follow up story of some kind after this book, which is interesting, because where it is going to lead is unknown. Author Lynette Ferreira is a great writer and this book was so compelling and captivating. It had me laughing, crying, and rooting for true love. It is a great story and I easily recommend it for all readers of any age. This is really a fairly clean book, there is no sex and little language. I think it would be great for teens and middle school readers, as well as adults. Everyone can find something that suits them in this book. Reviewed by Michelle Randall for Readers' Favorite

Well, it's such an awesome book.When i read the plot i felt like i had to read it.Heather is an English girl who denies falling in love after the bad end of her parent's marriage.There are many girls who feel like Heather and i think that reading this book would make them think positive and accept the fact that love should always exist in our short lives.Sometimes falling in love may be dangerous but that's what makes it so special.The feeling of being involved in a dangerous relationship and feeling safe.It's a feeling everyone deserves to live for.And our two brothers,Jayden and Kieran,teach us that we have to do everything for the one we are in love with.There is always the danger of loosing but it shouldn't terrify us. There are times i read a book like ''ForNever'' and have the feeling that ''Some stories stay with us forever''! Despoina rated it at Goodreads

Heather is an English girl living in Ireland. The disintegration of her parents' marriage has left her bitter and unwilling to believe in true love. This proves inconvenient when she finds herself pursued by two young men. Kieran and Jayden are brothers. They are also sorcerers who have been following Heather throughout her successive lifetimes. Turns out the trio was cursed during the Salem witch trials and is destined to remain locked in a cycle of love and loss until Heather finally chooses the right brother. The reader knows which brother is the right one, and this adds to the tension. We watch Heather agonize and falter, unsure if she will follow her head or her heart. The only issue I had with FORNEVER is the author's tendency to weigh down her descriptions with a lot of historical information. As a reader, it's always nice to experience exciting locations. However, too much detail presented all at once can slow down the story and take us out of the fictional world. If you enjoy your love triangles with a paranormal twist, FORNEVER is a fun and often humorous read. Carrie Ann Lahain rated it  at Goodreads

This book was excellent! I was enthralled from start to finish. The story was full of suspense, you knew what Heather needed to do, but she kept making the wrong assumptions. At times I wanted to whisper into the book what she must do in the hope that she would somehow hear me. I was kept on the edge of my seat until the very end. I highly recommend this book. Heather Scrooby rated it at Goodreads

Amazing Book. The love Jayden has for Heather is the kind of love I want , definitely reccomend this to romance lover! Really wish I can read book 2 to find out what happens next. Emily Chou rated it at Goodreads

A MUST READ!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It drew me in and captivated me from the beginning to the end! Loved the creativity! I found myself really sympathizing with the story's main character Heather, as she finds herself having lost faith in true love after she encounters personal issues in her life. I was also rooting for poor Jayden and found myself going back and forth between feeling sad for Kieran and feeling angry at him. The book really managed to tug at my emotions which is a sign of a great book! I was thrilled with the ending and can't wait to read the next book in the series! Christie M. Stenzel rated it at Goodreads


What the story is about:

A MODERN FAIRY TALE - 


Heather should have married Jayden years ago, but a witch at the Salem Witch Trials cursed her and now she keeps choosing Kieran. When Heather meets Kieran,she does not realise the dark shadows in her peripheral vision is connected to him. Shadows waiting for her to choose him. Jayden has loved her all these years, even though the curse has kept them apart. What is a guy to do to get the girl he loves to choose him? Only love's first kiss can break the curse.

Start reading:

Chapter One

“I choose you.”

As the words whisper over my lips, Kieran looks at me in shock. He murmurs disbelievingly, “Say it again.”
I feel the dark shadows, which always push and prod into me whenever I am with Kieran lean closer, invading my space, as I say it again. “I choose you, Kieran. I love you.”
He smiles. The smile lights up his face even here in the darkness where we are huddled close to each other against the cold November wind. 
From somewhere behind me, I hear Jayden grunt unhappily and close by a crow squawks, the sudden sound loud.
I feel Kieran stiffen under the palms of my hands. Quickly he reaches for my hand. Gripping my fingers tightly in his, he insists, “Run. We must run.”
Bewildered, I step back from him. I have just told him that I choose him. For months, I have battled with my indecision. I love both Jayden and Kieran, but I knew I had to make the choice between them and now that I did, this momentous moment in my life is shattered.
A crow swoops down low over my head. I can feel the wind from its wildly flapping wings brush against my cheek. I look up and I see the moon glint off its black feathers in a rainbow of colours.
Jayden yells, “Run!”
I feel Kieran pull me along with him. I stumble over my own two feet and Kieran clutches my arm in a steel grip to pull me up again. We run toward the cliff. If we are supposed to be running away from danger, why are we running directly toward a dead-end, I wonder panicked.
I feel the crow clutch its claws into my hair, and I feel strands of it yanked out of my scalp. I scream in pain, but Kieran pulls me faster toward the cliff.
We reach the cliff and while we are still running, Kieran scoops me into his arms in one smooth action. He urges, “Close your eyes.”
Petrified I close my eyes tightly and then terrified, I am aware of him running over the edge of the cliff. I feel the nothingness beneath us, and for a moment, it feels as if we are just hanging there, suspended in mid-air. Then I feel the up draught of the wind lift my hair up and away from my face. It does not feel like we are falling, it feels more like floating, maybe we already collided with the ground, and I am dead. Probably the only explanation for the feeling of weightlessness I am experiencing.
Scared I open my eyes. A very small part of me is relieved I am not yet dead. The cliff face is passing by me, going upward, as if in slow motion. I can see every protrusion reflected in the sharp glare of the moon and I see Kieran’s black coat tails flap up in the wind in front of my face.
I close my eyes again, waiting with bated breath for the impact.
After moments, which seem like decades, I feel him miraculously land his feet onto the ground softly.
He puts me down and my legs feel weak. I stumble backward and Kieran lunges toward me, wrapping his arm around my waist to steady me.
Looking up at the incredibly high cliff, I turn back to look at Kieran. I feel the disbelief of falling down this incredibly high cliff and standing here unscathed, press down on me. He looks away and avoids looking back at me.
As I open my mouth to ask the question burning on my tongue, Jayden calls from in front of us, somewhere in the darkness of the night. “Come on, Kieran! We must leave.”
Amazon




Want to leave a comment? Use the social share buttons at the bottom of each post & remember to tag me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Pirate Saga: The Vampire Virus

Hartman House by A.L. Wright